Saturday, December 6, 2008

In the beginning, there was beige for Minimalist Interior

In the beginning, there was beige for Minimalist InteriorIn the beginning, there was beige for Minimalist Interior
I have lived my life in the world of beige, but not always this way. As evidence, check the plumbing fixtures, built in the house from 1950 to 1980. Front door of the house to mine has only one bathroom, and he is a model of Barbie years pink - shower, sink, toilet, and tile - with sparkles! I have been bred in the blue fixtures in the bathroom fixtures and yellow in the other two. At some point in my child that trippy 1970s orange / avocado / harvest gold fields Psychedelic wallpaper scenes in the kitchen has been replaced by a subdued reading of beige and sea blue. Gold tousled brown carpet in the room to give way to beige carpet. I do not say I will return to the color palette from the 1970s, but at least there is color in the palette from the previous decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment